Sunday, October 26, 2014

Red Scarf Girl - Caroline Lopes - Illustrious Artist - Post #2


          My drawing was inspired on the chapter of the book, FATE. I think Fate is a really powerful chapter because Ji-Li Jiang says that every think happening to her was "fate" and her being born in a "bad family" in China was fate for her. My drawing is showing the part of the chapter that she is on her friends house and she gets 3 post-its and put on the window to see her future and what fate would give to her so I put the word FATE on a post-it and I drew a window and wind blowing to show the whole scene that Ji-Li thinks her life depends on a piece of paper and the wind. These scene is really powerful because it represents that their is no more hope, there is only fate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment